- To actively support the development of friendship and cultural understanding between schools and their communities in Bali and WA.
- To provide opportunities to schools to work collaboratively in ways which are mutually beneficial.
- To facilitate active engagement between member schools to nurture the development of personalised relationships which will build stronger partnerships.
- To provide an avenue for students to practice active citizenship.
- To provide educational sponsorship for needy students.
- To actively support education of girls eg: through scholarships and sponsorships.
- To provide opportunities for the acquisition of English language skills for Balinese students and educators.
- To facilitate professional learning for Balinese educators.
Our aims support the United Nations End Poverty by 2015 Millennium Development Goals, in particular their goal 2 to:
Achieve universal primary education.
Ensure that all boys and girls complete a full course of primary education.